Our contact details:
Handsome Hounds Ltd.,
4 Penn Court,
Tel: (01202) 855755
The type of personal information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Name, address, telephone number, email address, website user statistics
How we get the personal information and why we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• To contact you to answer any queries you may have regarding training courses or other commercial interests within the company.
• To contact you regarding normal business practises associated with the function of the business (appointments etc).
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information are:
• Your consent (You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Handsome Hounds Ltd using the contact details on this page).
• We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information:
Your information is securely stored.
• We keep your information for 6 years. We will then dispose of your information by shredding any hard copy or deletion of any soft copy where our systems identify you by any of the information we collect about you.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Handsome Hounds Ltd using the contact details above.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO's address:
Information Commissioner's Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113